AAG must receive information about your Second Job and approve it before you can begin work. Please keep in mind that your main responsibility is your Primary job. If your Second Job impacts your performance and attendance at your Primary job- you will be asked to resign from your Second Job.
Intern/Trainee program participants are NOT Allowed to have a Second Job.
You must submit our online form and get approval to work in an additional (second) 2nd job. Your additional job MUST NOT interfere with the job listed on your DS-2019 form.
Reminder on job restrictions – the following are prohibited placements:
- Positions in the adult entertainment industry
- Sales positions that require participant to purchase inventory that they must sell in order to support themselves
- Domestic help positions in private homes (e.g. child care, elder care, gardener, chauffeur)
- Pedicab or rolling chair drivers or operators
- Operators of vehicles or vessels that carry passengers for hire and/or for which commercial drivers licenses are required
- Clinical care that involves patient contact