- Because getting paid is very important, make sure that you keep records of all the hours that you worked.
- Getting paid weekly? You will wait two weeks to receive your 1st paycheck.
- Paid every 2 weeks? Then it might take up to 4 weeks for your first paycheck
- You Host Company can provide your with the pay date schedule, so you’ll know when to expect your paycheck
- Come to the U.S. with enough money to cover your expenses for at least one whole month. First paychecks are often delayed for a variety of reasons, so be prepared!