Missed Flight Connections
If for some reason, you miss your connecting flight, do not worry. Please follow the procedures below.
- Work with the airline customer service representative to book another flight.
- If AAG Representative is meeting you at the airport, please call 1-866-622-7623 and provide your new arrival information. Please make sure you have your AAG ID when you call.
- Email your Outreach Coordinator at AAG with your updated arrival information.
- If your Host Company is providing airport pick up, please contact your Host Company representative via phone and email to let them know your updated travel information.
- Please make sure to notify your housing provider of your new arrival information and let them know when to expect you. If you arrive outside of housing check in time, you may need to plan to spend the night at a hotel/motel near the airport. Please see airport Information Desk to get help locating a hotel/motel near the airport.
Onward Travel Plans
After clearing Customs and Immigration, please proceed to your final destination. This is the location of your Host Company or Host School. This information should be included in the arrival instructions included with your Job Offer or Training Offer.
If you are arriving to your housing outside or normal hours of operation, it is best to make prior arrangements. If you have not made arrangements for a late or after-hours arrival it may be necessary to stay in a nearby hotel/motel/hostel at your own expense.