Information for Candidates Wanting to Return
- In order for candidates to return on the Internship Program, a new training plan must show how the program will allow for development of more advanced skills or skills in a different field of expertise.
- Returning Candidates to the Intern Program must maintain student status or begin a new program within 12 months of graduation.
- Past participants of an Intern Program who are no longer eligible may participate in a Trainee Program after two years of residency outside the United States following their Intern Program.
- Past participants of a Trainee Program may return after at least two years of residency outside the United States following their initial Program.
- There is no limit on the number of times an individual can participate, as long as you meet the eligibility and residency requirements.